Thursday, May 6, 2010

PYP

I want to share with you one of my favorite shopping websites. This site shows all the greatest shopping deals so you can "Pinch Your Pennies".....get it :-)

Anyways..from this site I learned about Baskin Robbins 31 cent scoop deal. So we headed down to our local BR and look what we seen...
We had to wait maybe 5 minutes. That's ok...it gave us time to look at the menu.
We all got ice cream for $3.33 (with tax)


Even Ducati got her own scoop of mint chocolate chip.....
As you can see Ducati has Lily's genes....I wasn't scooping fast enough for her.

Anyways I hope everyone checks out this website and passes it along. Have fun finding great deals!


4 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Wow I can't believe how fast Lily and Ducati are growing! Hope we'll be able to see them before they're ready for college. :)

Julia said...

I do check out that website from time-to-time! We got Steve some inexpensive, but high quality, polo shirts from a link on that site!!! Also, I've gotten some good deals on groceries and some things for the kids! Awesome!

Max and Diana Brown said...

Thanks for the tip! the kids look great! (the same as the ice cream!)

katie said...

baskin robbins mint chocolate is my absolute favorite!!!since i was a little little girl in vegas...go ducait