Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day

Sorry for the delay in blogging. It takes some time to post when I have 4 kids wanting my attention. So I am sneaking away to update our latest news.

On Mother's Day this year Mike was very nice to me. He got me a few special gifts that I have been wanting for a while. A new camera. I have been searching for this camera since Thanksgiving.


See the photo on the front. There's a feature that allows you to see yourself if you take a self portrait. This is my favorite feature on this camera!
Mike also made me a new apron with the phrase "Good Cooker" written on it. Mason always tells me that I'm a good cooker. It was sweet. 
But  in all honesty Motherhood is a hard postition to hold. Some women chose not to try out and some call it quits. But being a mom can be very demanding and challenging. At times I want to pull my hair out but then I remember to take a breath and count.....

1......
 

2.......
3.............

4....................


It usually helps me relax and calm down. And remember what my sister-in-law, Chrissy, wrote on facebook. I traded eyeliner for dark circles, salon hair cuts for ponytails, long showers for 10 minute ones with the door open, late nights for early mornings, designer purses for diaper bags....and I agree with her 100%. I love being a mom. But flowers always sweeten the deal.....


Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

Julia said...

I can't even tell you how much I needed such an inspirational message! Thank you, Angie!

Angie and Jerome said...

Amen sista! I love this entry!
(BTW awesome camera!!!)