Thursday, April 22, 2010

FHE

We usually don't post every Family Home Evening that we do. But last week we did my favorite childhood activity and I wanted to share it with everyone. When I was a kid (from 7-15) I use to make my own clothes. Go figure since I don't know how to use a sewing machine. So I taught my family how to make tie-dye shirts. They really seemed to like it so I just wanted to post it. ( Afterwards Mike is hooked ....you'll see want I'm talking about in a later post)

But here are a few photos of our evening....

Ducati just sat like this.... Mike didn't even have to pose her.
But here's 2 of our end products-
I have worn my shirt already but have not taken a photo of it. It's actually wicked awesome! Mike, Mason, and Hailey have not been photographed yet but I'll catch them.

2 comments:

Julia said...

That pic of Ducati just LOOKS uncomfortable! How can kids sit like that? Just blows my mind!!

Max and Diana Brown said...

What a great idea!! they look so great!! I bet the kids love making them!!