Anyways I'm not going to post many photos until Mike and I get them back from Annie (below is our photographer) She does such a great job. But it was truly a wonderful day.
Here's a recap:
- Mike, Diana and Heidi (our friends) helped us decorate the gym until around 1am.
- Mike and I woke up around 7am so I could finish the wedding cake.
- Everyone was late to the temple except Mike and I. ( I guess that's all that matters)
- I tripped on my wedding dress so many times
- I worn sneakers under my dress ;-)
- Mike looked so handsome.
- Lily and Ducati cried so loud in the sealing room that the sealer had to talk louder so everyone could hear over them. Mike and I couldn't help but laugh.
- Lily and Ducati looked so beautiful. Wow- we never seen Lily so clean.
- Annie did my hair. She's a cosmetologist as well as a photographer. She was great to have with us that day.
- Hailey and Mason were so excited to be going to the temple with us.
- Half the people who ever at the sealing left before photos. So when I post them I'll write who was not photographed.
- We received a few gifts from people. Laurel- a Families are forever clock, Daina-waffle maker (we love it), Sue-blender (we love shakes), a few cards and money/gift cards.
- I shared my top secret truffle recipe with Heidi. Sorry it's in the vault.
But despite all that went right and wrong it was an amazing experience
But I will post about our reception and all the photos. See next post.