Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2,2+2=4ever

After 2 years and 2 days and 2 babies Mike and I got sealed on March 6, 2010. (get it 2,2+2=4 ha ha) at the Salt Lake Temple.


Anyways I'm not going to post many photos until Mike and I get them back from Annie (below is our photographer) She does such a great job. But it was truly a wonderful day.

Here's a recap:
  • Mike, Diana and Heidi (our friends) helped us decorate the gym until around 1am.
  • Mike and I woke up around 7am so I could finish the wedding cake.
  • Everyone was late to the temple except Mike and I. ( I guess that's all that matters)
  • I tripped on my wedding dress so many times
  • I worn sneakers under my dress ;-)
  • Mike looked so handsome.
  • Lily and Ducati cried so loud in the sealing room that the sealer had to talk louder so everyone could hear over them. Mike and I couldn't help but laugh.
  • Lily and Ducati looked so beautiful. Wow- we never seen Lily so clean.
  • Annie did my hair. She's a cosmetologist as well as a photographer. She was great to have with us that day.
  • Hailey and Mason were so excited to be going to the temple with us.
  • Half the people who ever at the sealing left before photos. So when I post them I'll write who was not photographed.
  • We received a few gifts from people. Laurel- a Families are forever clock, Daina-waffle maker (we love it), Sue-blender (we love shakes), a few cards and money/gift cards.
  • I shared my top secret truffle recipe with Heidi. Sorry it's in the vault.

But despite all that went right and wrong it was an amazing experience

But I will post about our reception and all the photos. See next post.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Hey! We weren't late! We got there two hours before the sealing started! That was a beautiful sealing by the way! Thanks for inviting us!

Angie and Jerome said...

Yeah on our sealing day we only got pics with a few people that came too. Oh well. :-) The important thing is that you did it!!! Congrats to all of you!!! You all look lovely. We love you bunches!

Max and Diana Brown said...

It was great!! and I think you both look adorable!!! congratulations again!!! Love ya!

katie said...

so awesome! you guys look great! i wish i could of met mike when i was there! maybe next time...ps please tell annie that she looks amazing! i was totally suprised to see her!
cant wait for the rest of the pics!
love
katie