Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool Princess


Hailey started preschool today. Yeah for BIG GIRLS!!!

Hailey was so excited this morning to see her teacher and meet her class friends and to actually start doing homework. She got herself dress, fed, backpack ready and buckled into her car seat before 10 minutes before we needed to leave. She just excitedly waited in the car.


When I dropped her off -I got no hug, no kiss...just "Bye mom. Let me do it by myself." It's a bittersweet feeling having independent kids.
But when Mike and I picked her up she was excited to tell us all about her first day. Of course we chatted over a nice happy meal. Something little to make this big day even more special.

Our little Hailey is now a student.

1 comment:

Angie and Jerome said...

Awww she's so grown up. She looks like she's totally strutting in that first pic...like oh yeah I'm a big girl. Yeah for big girls!!!