Monday, September 7, 2009

Obsession

Mike and I really like (OK....it's love) the Twilight saga. But I think that our obsession has rubbed off onto our kids.

Hailey wants to be Bella for Halloween. So I found this shirt 2 sizes too big for her at Wal-Mart. She pleaded with me to get it and make it fit her. So for $1 I'll give it a try. But I've made her a black tutu skirt and got her a few other things to look like a vampire girl for Halloween.
And....she now walks around saying she wants to marry a vampire boy when she grows up.
I blame myself for this one.
(PS....the shirt in the next entry "Project Time" is another one of Hailey's vampire shirts. It's cute.)

3 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

I love the tutu! She looks adorable! I have to admit...I've never read the books or seen the movie. So shameful...sigh

The Lassig Family said...

Gasp!....Mike says you lost all your cool points

Angie and Jerome said...

LOL! That's ok, I have PLENTY to spare! :D