Monday, October 13, 2008

Nog and Pie Hunt

With 3 weeks until Lily is here Mike and I are trying to spend some quality time together. But I wasn't feeling up to having a night out on town so Mike and I rented a movie "Live free or Die Hard" (major man movie but I picked it) and picked up a few craving items we were having.

Mike and I were seriously craving pumpkin pie and egg nog. It sounded so good and yummy. But to much of our surprise each store we went to was sold out of one or the other. We went to 4 different stores in search of these items.Our pie and nog hunt took about an hour but worth the wait. So thank you Smiths Market Place for having the pie and nog to satisfy our craving. We returned home around 10 and watched our movie finally and dived in to our sweet delights. But this was really fun! Good thing we only have 3 more weeks of cravings.

No comments: