Sunday, October 5, 2008

Daddy Moment

Since Mike and I have found out we were expecting we have gone thru alot of emotions. Most parents know exactly what I'm talking about. However Mike lately has been getting really excited for her arrival. Lily isn't due until Thanksgiving time and he has already packed his camo diaper bag.

The little pink bunny is for when we are at the hospital. Mike wants to give her something especially from him. I advised him from the side lines what to we will need to pack like diapers, clothes, socks, etc.
He picked out every outfit and packed in his bag. These pink shoes he brought himself for her to wear. Mike is getting really into it. Yesterday he felt Lily move and push her feet out. It was great. Mike has only felt her a few times since she's been strong enough to kick. Lily will kick me none stop but once Mike puts his hand on my stomach she stops. We think she is shy but I think she's already a daddy's girl. But he felt her and he had the biggest smile on his face. And today while we watched conference he was playing with her. Mike layed his head on my stomach and would push here and there and she would kick him in his face. He would feel her shift and push and he loved every minute of it.

No comments: