Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blue and Gold

Tonight was the first of many Blue and Gold Banquets that we will attend. It was so awesome to see all the scouts especially Mason enjoy one fun night.
(It's a Luau out party)
Our girls had alot of fun too.

But Mason received another belt loop. We're so proud of him!
He's learned so much from becoming a Cub Scout. I've seen him grow into such a young man. ( I have moments I don't like it...but it all comes part of the parent gig)
After dinner and award ceremony there were tons games to play.
We headed to musical towels. It was fun. Lily won the first round. Which I thought she would forfeit after a few circles around the towels but she loved it! Hailey won the second round. And Mike/Lily would of won this round but he forfeited this spot. (Yes my husband it playing against a bunch of kids.)
It was a really great evening. Go Scouts!

No comments: