Monday, January 31, 2011

January

It's been a nice pace around our house. Christmas is over. Birthdays are done and yes I am preparing for this years birthday bundles already. But January has been nice and quite. Well not too quite.....
Ducati is a full walker now. On December 30th she took her first step to Mike. It melted his heart knowing she gave him that honor. But now she's walking all the time and even trying to run. She's grown up so fast.

 Mike and I have so far kept to our New Years Resolutions. I have read more books than I originally wrote down as my goal but who's counting?? And Mike he's taken and passed his Utah Vehicle Inspection course. So now we can cross 1 thing off our resolution list.
But the big thing in January was we got our taxes. Yes! After paying down so bills, splurging alittle on the things we never have money for like a new bike helmet and my essential oil kit. We got a new van.  We went to our first auto auction...and WOW was that an experience. After a 4 hour headache from the salespeople  we walked into the auction and loved it! The turkey talking auctioneer, the rush of bids, the fast pace of it all...it was awesome!

We picked up this 99 Plymouth Voyager for a steal. Lily was so excited she wanted to drive home herself. I don't know who taught her how to drive.




So thank you January for coming and going so fast.

No comments: