Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A+M


Lately Mike and I have making the time to put ourselves first. At first I thought "This will be easy!" But then life comes and that thought was starting to fade. But not in our house! Since finding a sitter can be a job all in itself we've had some awesome home dates.
This is one of Mike's favorite kid games. Who doesn't love Mouse Trap? But it turns out that we were playing it wrong as a kid....who knew????




But you have to all those high-sugar foods that made you so hyper when you were a kid. But now we just had stomach aches after eating all those treats.

 His favorite kid movie? He picked up Harry Potter and the half blooded prince. This was an awesome home date. 
But we have had some amazing new memories together when we do get out. Mike took me to the Salt Lake City Library. Might sound lame but I'm pretty lame. I love books. I love quiet time. I love this library.




But the biggest surprise date was on my birthday. Mike set up everything from the sitter, menu, outfit, and activity. He did such a great job! We went to see the show Momix:Botanica. I never heard of it but he assured me that it was a dance performance. All I have to say is this show was AMAZING!!!
 Us at Kingbury Hall. He was so tired but he was such a great sport.
We've had alot more dates but these were a few of my favorite ones....so far! I love spending time with my husband. He has shown me so many times how much he truly loves me. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I feel even more blessed to be his wife. *sigh* He's the best!

3 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Mouse Trap!! Fun! We love board games. Aren't date nights the best?! Great post! :)

Max and Diana Brown said...

Great! that is how it should be! I'm so glad for you guys!! so much fun! Love you!

Renae said...

Awesome post! You are always such an amazing example to me! Oh, and you are not lame. I love going to the library too. Especially the downtown one.