Friday, January 22, 2010

26!!!

Today is Angie's 26th birthday!!! Yeah for getting older...not really but today was a special day so I can't really complain. When I woke up I came into the living room and seen a wonderful surprise...But before I could open my gifts I had another surprise....Ducati wanted to be the first to wish me a Happy Birthday...so sweet!

Then after breakfast Hailey gave me her card.... she was inspired by the movie "Cloudy with the chance of meatballs"Here's Mason's birthday card: Then Mike woke up and I got to open my presents....
How did they know I love Twilight? Great guess....For lunch we headed to a great little place... Sugarhouse Barbeque Company....

They served yummy Memphis style food... the kids weren't that brave so they ate corn dogs and chips but Mike and I were fearless. I had Jambalaya and he had a full slab of ribs. That's a lot of meat.
Then the kids and Mike had to leave for work and visits but not before cake. Mike made this for me all by himself. Actually he brought the cake and he made the design. But for a beginner he did a great job!This was such a great birthday. I guess turning 26 isn't that bad!

5 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

HAPPY B-DATE ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurel said...

Happy B-lated!!!

Angie and Jerome said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!! One year older and wiser too! Happy birthday to you!....(we've been in primary for a looong time...lol) Glad you got spoiled! As it should be. Muuuuch loves!

p.s Cute cake Mike!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday, Angie!

Katie said...

happy birthday mama! 26 was rough for me, how bout you?