Monday, April 27, 2009

We're Moving!

We are moving to Farmington!!! Yeah!!! We are going to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. Of course since this is the internet we're not going to tell you the address but just know it's really awesome. Each room has a walk in closet. Mike loves this feature alot. He has more clothes and shoes than I do. Seriously!Lily likes the new soft carpet.Hailey likes the yard that we now have.

Mason likes the fact he has his own room. He already marked his territory.

I like the red door factor. (see opening photo) Actually I like the layout of the house. And Mike likes how he has a garage. I guess it's a guy thing. We have a lot of planning ahead of us. But we will post some pictures later when we move everything in. But it will be a slow progress since I have my first PAID wedding cake this week and Mike works all week. So next week we will start moving things in.

3 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Congratulations!!!! Mike was telling me about how awesome that house is.(walk-in closets .... drooling) We're sooo glad you guys got it! You deserve to have a house, being that adorable family you are!

Julia said...

Awesome!! Having a yard with kids is a must! (we went several years without enjoying one, simply because our yard was a death trap for wee ones!)I'm excited for you guys!

♥CHRISSY♥ said...

That is so SUPER you are getting into a house to be able to raise your family it looks oh so l♥vely!!

I am so ecstatic that Mike was able to find somebody that makes him so happy you have a B-E-A utiful family.

Keep up the good work.

L♥ve to all

Chrissy