Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bouncin' Off The Wall

Well you might not of heard of this place cuz neither have we. I (Angie) found an ad in a newspaper so I called it. Only on wednesdays from 3-7 it's "Open Bounce". So the kids pay $5 each but the parents are free. So for $10 we all had some fun. When we got there is was amazing! There's a room filled with those inflatable slides that you might see at a fair or carnival. Immediately after taking off our shoes the kids and Mike were gone. Hailey and Mike went down this slide so many times I lost count. Mason-he ran so fast I didn't even see him leave. But since the room has only one entry I wasn't worried about him leaving so we let him explore and gain some independence. But Hailey had so much fun. She needed some help getting up the slides since plastic and socks get alittle slippery.But that didn't stop her.
Mike even went a few times by himself. He's such a big kid!Here's Mike tackling Mason so Hailey could get a touchdown in this inflatable field.This was really fun to watch Hailey throw the ball into the net especially since the net was a few inches taller than her. She would pull it down and spike her ball in there.And yes even I went with the kids a few times. I have no idea where kids get all there energy. Mike and I had to switch cuz we would get tired. (You might not see me that well but I'm behind Hailey. See my arm?)But sad to say that Lily was not allowed to bounce. I would hold her on the side of the football field but that was not safe since Mike and Mason were bouncing like a couple of monkeys. Next time when she's a little older or taller. But I think Lily got the better end of this deal. We all walked away with ouches on our elbows, legs, and Mike even got one on his stomach. Next time we'll be more prepared and wear long sleeve shirts.

No comments: