Friday, April 17, 2009

Starting an old hobby

Maybe you didn't know but I was a cake decorator before I had Lily. I have loved every minute I have spent as a stay at home mommy but lately I have wanted to start up my old hobby again. Usually I do only friends and families cakes for their special events but now I'm taking one step further. I placed an ad online and made another blog page to show my creations. Mike and I know we're not going to make big bucks on my cakes. It's more of a fun hobby for me. But it will help me feel that my talent isn't going to waste and it can give me the freedom still of being able to enjoy my mommy moments. so check out my page at http://www.alassigscake.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Angie

1 comment:

Angie and Jerome said...

That's awesome! Yeah you do make really pretty cakes. Hey so if we order one, will you guys fly it over here???? he he he :D