Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas!!!!!

Christmas was sure an exciting day. At 6am Lily was the first one up and wow she was excited. Mike and I tried to sleep in a little longer or at least until Mason and Hailey woke up but Lily kept crying and cooing and yelling. So at 630am I went into the kids room and woke them up. I never seen them two wake up and jump out of their beds so fast. It must of been like 10 seconds. (I need to remember that when school starts again)But we torn right into presents.Santa gave Hailey a baby alive that I wish Santa didn't bring since I'm the one that changes her wet diaper and feeds her. Mason got a skateboard. Lily got a cookie monster that Mike and I enjoy more than she does. But it doesn't stop there. Grandparents from both side got them gifts. Friends, cousins, aunts and uncles....pretty much everyone. Dolls, cars, clothes, movies, candy, games, money, etc. Thanks everyone.
But of all the things Mike got he liked his Nerf gun the most. It kept the kids in line all day. Angie's parents came over to our apt. for Christmas breakfast and played a little more. After stuffing our faces with every breakfast food imagined we headed to Mike's mom house. Here's uncle Steve giving Mason a head lock for trying to take his toy truck. (Just kidding)It was a lot of fun having pretty much all of Mike's family under one roof. A lot of laughing and joking and teasing. It was great fun. But we needed to end the joy soon since Mike needed to head to work. (It's double time pay at his job) But we had a great first Christmas.

PS. Mom's favorite gift was her Judy Garland book. I'm obsessed with Wizard of Oz and Judy. I know I have a problem.


1 comment:

Julia said...

I didn't know you were obsessed with the Wizard of Oz! We have some great Halloween costumes for your kids in 2009!! (No harm in planning ahead! heh heh!)