Monday, December 15, 2008

Hailey's Birthday

Yesterday was Hailey's 3rd birthday. After church (we have to admit we left alittle early) we started our fiesta! Mike and I decorated our apartment the night before with Dora decorations. Pink and Orange everywhere. When she ran thru the apt door all she could do was stop right in her tracks and gasp. It was adorable. Mike had brought this Dora dollhouse for her a while back and has been store it in our closet. Hailey and Mason played with it for hours. It was great for me.
For lunch we had pink toaster waffles per Hailey's request. After lunch Mike took the kids outside to make a snowman. (Look closely the snowman is hugging the kids) This is the first year that it's snowed on her birthday. I stood inside with Lily but watched from our apt. window. They kept running and throwing snow around.
Then we had CAKE!!! Yeah....
I don't know what a 3 year old wishes for but I hope it was a great birthday wish.

At the end of the day I think she had a great birthday.
Thank you Grandma Sue for the pants, hair ties and the doodle pad. She drew pictures of her castle on it and kept showing Lily it.
Thank you Grandma Felicia and Papa for the Dora body pillow and princess tea set. She slept with the pillow last night.
And we got her a Dora jacket that sings (I wish I had one at her age...gotta love technology), the dollhouse, Dora perfume, and Dora talking doll.
Happy Birthday baby girl....she's always my baby girl.

No comments: