Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lily's Happening

So I noticed that I haven't really talked about Lily so here's how she is doing. I went to the doctors yesterday and she is doing great. The dr feels she'll be a 9lb baby or really close to it. She reaches from my pubic bone to my breast bone. So I forgot how many inches that is but I remember him saying she will be a tall, big baby.

I'm feeling REALLY uncomfortable. I lose my breathe alot. Even if I am walking up a flight of stairs I need to sit down when I get in our apt. I'm getting to that point where I have alot of leg pains. Mike on sunday had to run out and get me some extra strenght Tylenol. I could barely walk. But thats not the best part. She is growing alot and since then she isn't much of a kicker but now she wiggles more. And I love playing the guessing game of what she is poking out.

Mike put his speakers on my stomach one day and was playing some things from his playlist and I know she likes hip-hop/pop. This day she was rockin out to Natasha Benifield (not sure how to spell) "A.N.G.E.L." and one republic " To late to apologize". But not a big fan of conutry :) That's my girl!!!

Mason and Hailey are loving the idea of her coming. Hailey went with us to the doc and heard Lily's heartbeat and loved it. Mason has felt her kick a few times. He tries to have her do it on demand but of course with my genes she won't.

No comments: