Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Movie Night

Tonight we had family movie night. For the past 4 almost 5 months each week we get together without the thought of homework, work, chores,etc. and rent a RedBox movie and eat popcorn, rootbeer floats, and munch on some kind of food. We didn't rent a movie tonight since Mike brought a Tom and Jerry cartoon DVD and a Tweety Bird Movie DVD so we watched these instead and piged out on grilled cheese sandwiches. YUMMY!!!



Mike had to work tonight so we had an early movie night and he went to work afterwards. The kids absolutely loved it. I love the sound of their laughter. And I personally have to admit I have missed F.M.N. We haven't done a movie night for about 3-4 weeks. With everything falling on our laps at once I feel we forgot how to get back to the basics.



But as I was making second's on the Root Beer floats for everyone I seen mike and hailey cuddling on the floor watching tweety bird fly around the world. I feel we have to keep our family bond to keep our family strength. We have let some "Things" get in our way and I am glad to say that I seen the light and I am going to make sure we stay strong as a family.

No comments: