Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends Hanging Out




Later saturday night Mike and I went out with some of his friends, Matt and Jamie. We went to a bar (I know) however Mike and I didn't drink we just had soda. It was funny being pregnant and in there. Everyone kept looking at me like I was crazy. But oh well....we played pool for a while and Jamie and I talked half the time while the boys did their male bonding.



Mike and Matt played a punching bag game that was there. The harder you punch the higher the score. Mike was determined to be the high score. His high score was 9077. That's my baby!!


When I went into the ladies room I seen this sign on the wall. And I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture.
After the pool we went to Denny's. We talked and laughed over the wonderful aroma of breakfast food at midnight. It was so much fun hanging out with them. I think it helped mike relax some and enjoy himself. So thanks Matt and Jamie for the great evening.

No comments: