Monday, November 2, 2015

A few special moments

I'm not sure actually when these pictures were drawn but obviously it was this year. And I'm glad I took a picture of them since I don't know where they are now.
Anyways Lily and Ducati both drew Mike. We thought they were so cute!


Ducati and I had a mommy/daughter date. We went yard sale shopping and went out to lunch.
 Look at this smile. She's so beautiful. Ahhh!!!! She's so adorable!

Lily and Mike went on a Ninja Date. Literally there's a place where the set up is learning how to walk on walls, swing over pits of foam, jump on tramps, etc.  They loved it!

One day while driving....somewhere.... I looked out my window and noticed in the mirror my little Lily copying me. It is something small but it's a mommy moment of gratefulness that she's adopting something from me.
 And the one and only time I curled my hair. I'm not a fan of it so I had to take a picture to remember this day.

And a temple picture. Working at Temple Square has it's pro and con's.
And this is a HUGE PRO!
I love looking out the windows and seeing the Salt Lake Temple. I catch myself staring for minutes that last longer than they should. I remember being sealed inside. I remember the stories of all the Pioneers who helped build this temple. Just being close to the temple I can feel the spirit and feel such a peace. I love it!