Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Thanksgiving has it's own special meaning to several different people.  In our home Thanksgiving means several things. First a little breakfast so we can stuff ourselves at my mom's house with roast, shrimp,lobster and turkey. Yummy!
It means that Mike gets to watch his favorite football team play on TV and still lose. But he's still a loyal Lions fan. (It's the only time when a Lions game is broadcast to the western United States)

It means I get to play with my girls. Mason and Hailey were gone this holiday. (custody thing) Which can be a catch 22 but these smiles were all for me and my silly mommy faces :-)

 It also meant taking a plate of  pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to our neighbors so wish them a Happy Thanksgiving and a tray of brownies our one of my visiting teaching families so show I was thinking of them.
It also meant Lily getting to open a belated birthday gift from my parents.

Thanksgiving can mean alot of different things to alot of different people. But in our house it means we're thankful for 2 things-our family and blogging. Just joking.

No comments: