Monday, June 22, 2009

First Word!!!

Today Lily spoke her first real word. This morning around 10am I put Lily down on the floor to put a load of laundry in the washer. And much to my surprise I hear her start saying " Bah-Bah" (for those non-parents that's short for bottle)

Mike was just getting into bed and he heard it was well. I always thought her first word would be "ma ma''. Mike hoped for "DA-DA". But our little girl asked for food. It's funny since she eats all the time.


But all day long she kept saying" BA BA", "BA BA", (repeat). It was adorable but when I would grab the recorder she would become so bashful/shy. But right when it was out of sight she started up again. It was hilarious. But anyways my baby girl is on her way to talking....

OH NOOOO!!!!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Yep, she's a Lassig,... always HUNGRY!! (have you seen my kids eat? whoa, they eat more than I do sometimes!)

Angie and Jerome said...

I have those vidoes of her talking almost on the way! That was sooo adorable!

Laurel said...

That is so adorable!!! Plus she is absolutely gorgeous!!!! She is going to be a hottie!!!! Also, have a wonderful holiday weekend. love ya.