Thursday, June 25, 2009

Daina & Aaron's (new last name) Wedding Day

(C'mon now this is the Internet people I'm not going to post Daina's last name)

Anyways today Mike's little sis' got married. He was so happy for her.

Daina was married to her love in the Salt Lake Temple. So we weren't able to see that but we heard it was very beautiful. The reception was held at Aaron's parents house. Here's Hailey and Lily in their flower girl dresses practicing their smiles for family pictures. I know Lily isn't as camera friendly as Hailey is. But here's a picture of Aaron, Mason, Sarah, Katie and Hailey. They look so cute and clean right now. Especially my kids.Here's a few photos I took. I didn't take many since I heard the photographer at the reception would be offended if she seen other's taking pictures since that was her job. So I just stood with the family photos. Mike and Lily. I love how her hair turned out. And Mike insisted on being comfortable. He wore his Lions hat, a white shirt, blue stripped tie, and a pair of jeans. I admit I was slightly jealous. I wore a nice maternity navy blue dress that I felt huge in but it was all for a good cause.
Here's the maid of honor, Angela, her husband, Jerome and their baby girl Aurora.
As you can tell the wedding colors were orange and blue. It looked very nice how the backyard was decorated. With candles, ribbon, a photo slide show, a chocolate fountain, CAKE... yes I made the cake. Sorry I was too tired to take a photo of the cake but everyone loved it of course.
But the best thing I loved about the reception besides the food and family was the autograph book at the entrance of the party for people to sign and/or add a quote.
Mike and I wrote" Never fight over the same thing twice" but honestly another piece of advice is that ribbons, candles, flowers, and snacks don't make you happy on your wedding day-it's who you're marrying that is making you happy on your wedding day.
But the wedding and all the doings that they did were wonderful.
Congrats Daina and Aaron!!!! As Angela told Mike and I when we got married "Stay mushy~gushy forever" Try it.....it works!

No comments: