Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shy of 6 months

Lily will be 6 months old this Saturday the 23rd. But since I can't wait to post her new developments I thought I would do it right now.

-She rolls everywhere now. If you put her down for a second 2 out of 3 times she won't be in the same spot you left her. She even rolled off our bed. Good thing it's on the floor.


-She loves American Idol. We watched it last night for the first time this season and she was jamming out every song they song. Oh's and Ah's, Coo's and screams. Kicking her legs and smiling from ear to ear. Maybe we have the next American Idol 2016.


- She has out grown her crib. :-( I know my baby girl is now in a big girl bed.

Every morning some part of her body would be sticking out of the crib. So last night was her first night in her bottom bunk twin size bed.

I admit I slept next to her on the floor just in case she woke up. But of course she didn't wake up. She actually slept in longer this morning. - Daddy got her a walker that she loves. It has all those baby bells and whistles that can annoy a parent.

She her pig tails. She hated me for putting them on her. Oh well....I'm the mom!

- She loves to eat!!! Mike and I went to a BBQ on Saturday and she must of ate 6 animal cookies, a piece of cake, a bottle, some crackers, etc. Of course some landed on her shirt, my shirt and the floor. But at dinner time she just looks at us eat our food. And gives us a puppy dog look and she gets a bite of whatever we are eating.

No comments: