Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cati

I thought I would be better when this day came. I have been planning and prepping for it for several months. And now today Ducati is 1 year old. Our last baby is now a toddler. (I have been having some mommy issues) But to bring in the BIG 1 we did our famous family traditions...
Starting with going to Hogle Zoo.... Every kid has been to Hogle Zoo when they turned 1. We bundled up and enjoyed the day.



 ( sniff* she's a Juvenile monkey)
 (Mike and his new BFF)

 (yes this giraffe was licking the bottom of our shoes)

Next tradition- 1st Happy Meal..... I remember when she needed help with things like lids and spoons. But I guess it's a good thing she's growing up.

(She's learned a great technique to go down the slide without anyone helping her)

After all was said and done we came home for some cake...
Ducati is growing and learning every day. Good thing we have taught her a couple of important life lessons-
But even though I'm having some mommy issues I am so glad she had a great birthday.

No comments: